Friday, February 3, 2012

Peoples Jewellers

Good God all fucking mighty!

You really want men to have absolutely no money, do you?

For those who don't know, Peoples Jewellers released their newest commercial just in time for Valentines day where the shit for brains too much money in my pocket boyfriend somehow gets the waiter to sneak diamond jewellery under her napkin without replacing it with cubic zirconian and fucking off before the end of his shift.

I'll have to give the actress credit in this commercial.  She absolutely nails (pun intended) the "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you tonight but you better fucking top this on my fucking birthday and our anniversary" look.

So guys, just another reason for you to listen to hours of bitching from your g/f, s/o, wives about why you never get them anything.

(In the time it took me to write this, I've pictured banging the commercial actress about a 1/2 dozen times minimum)

In the mean time. Until the next time something pisses me off . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment