Friday, February 3, 2012

Poor me personalities

Give it a fucking rest!

Waaaay too many fucking people living their life by that mantra these days. "oh, look what happened bad to me, be nice to me and help me out!"  I can spot you fuckers out from miles away, yet I still sometimes sympatize with you.  It happens to all of us, they play their cards, take your chips and walk away when you run out.  Then move onto the next sucker. Fucking leeches!

I don't give a rats ass what happened to you in the past. I see inspirational stories all the time of people who overcame adversity to become successful.  They didn't poor me everyone to death, they took their life by the horns and rode it.

Too many people these days think they're fucking owed something in life and because of it, their entire life actions are based on extracting what they are owed from other people.

Compassion, Love, Caring, Selflessness, Empathy are all emotions that are becoming obsolete, yet people continue to throw the fucking words out like they fucking care.

Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Apathy, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Vanity are all words you SHOULD be using.

If all you idiots think that you guys don't practice any of those, then you probably practice it the most.  I'm guilty of them on occasion, and am willing to admit that, but I don't depend on them to live my life.

Final: I'm not calling EVERYONE an idiot.  The ones that are though, will know who they are after they read this.

Until the next time I'm pissed off . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment